In six attempts, you have to guess the correct player based on the subsequent hints.
The green color indicates that the information matches with the correct player. Grey color indicates a mismatch.
The yellow color signifies different things in different categories
1) Bowling style: The yellow color indicates that the bowling type (spin/pace) is correctly guessed, but the hand/ bowling style is not accurate. For example, if the bowler is a left arm orthodox spinner, then the other three types of spin (off spin, leg spin, chinaman) will show yellow color.
2) IPL team: The yellow color indicates that the player has played for the specific franchise some time before 2023.
3) Debut: The yellow color indicates that the player has made his debut either within 2 years before the given year, or 2 years after.
4) Runs: The yellow color indicates that the player has scored within either 300 more or 300 less runs.
5) Wickets: The yellow color indicates that the player has taken within either 15 more or 15 less wickets.
To view your stats, you need to login to your account. Click here to Sign in